Links for Vendors

Here you will information about the Texas Cottage Food Law, farmers market insurance for vendors, Texas Department of Agriculture certifications and requirements, and much more. Please contact us for further assistance.

Frequently Asked Questions about the Cottage Food Law

Travis County Food Handler’s Classes

Luke Smith – State Farm Insurance

Farmers Market General Liability Insurance for Vendors

Registration Form For Certified Scales

Instructions for Certified Scale Application

Licensing and Certification Information From The Texas Department of Agriculture